Our Guarantee Policy
Sam’s Gutters & Roofs offer a peace of mind, stress free, 12 month guarantee on the labour of the work carried out, this is in respect of faulty workmanship only. This is in addition to any manufacturer’s warranty / warranties and becomes active on the Service completion date, not the date the invoice was paid. The guarantee will not be effective or acknowledged unless the invoice has been paid in full.
Our guarantee and possibly, the guarantee of the manufacturer will become null and void if;
- The works have been subjected to misuse or negligence
- Repair, modification or tampering has occurred by anyone who is not a representative of Sam’s Gutters Limited
- Accidental damage
- We will not guarantee materials supplied by the Client and no liability will be accepted for any consequential loss or damage
- The damage has been caused by natural elements.
We do not offer a guarantees in respect of;
- Any work carried out against the advise, either written or verbal, of a representative of Sam’s Gutters Limited
- Work that has been carried out, when supplementary work is necessary to complete said works and the Client has refused this work, whether written or verbal
- Where repairs are carried out, according to the Client’s wishes, when the age of the item is beyond its recommended life span, or when a replacement is necessary. The replacement advice will be provided to the Client, whether written or verbal, by a representative of Sam’s Gutters Limited.
- Systems that are inherently faulty.
Please ensure that you notify us immediately in the event that you would like to invoke your rights under your guarantee. A delay in reporting any damage can end up with additional damage being caused and not definitely covered under your warranty with us.
In order to take advantage, of our guarantee, you must;
- Have paid the bill on time in full
- Notify us immediately if you can see any cause for concern over the work we have carried out.
IN CASE OF A LEAK/DAMPNESS PLEASE NOTE:
It is important to understand that we can quote for leaks and dampness, but we cannot promise it will fix any leak/dampness as water travels and it is possible that the leak/dampness can have more than one source or an entirely different one.
All work we carry out will be guaranteed for a year but we cannot always guarantee our recommendations will eliminate the issue.
If the initial repairs do not resolve the issue fully, we can then carry out a further investigation and report to you free of charge. It will be your decision to book any further repairs. It is important that this is understood before engaging in any work, so that the expectations are clear.
Our guarantee does not exclude you from your Statutory Rights 2015